Tuesday 14 April 2009

Aaaaaagghh


When are these school holidays going to END!!!!! at the end of this week i will have had Alice off school for the best part of a month! because she had a virus before the holidays, i'm nearly at screaming point! i've had sort of little bits of help from family members i.e. my eighty year old mother and a so called carer that's gone missing all of a sudden! suprise...suprise! The elusive social worker is coming to see me on Monday after she's been on holiday for a week (nice for her!) and boy am i ready for her!!!
My Anxiety has really been rearing it's ugly head because of all this! waking up in the night, ringing in the ears again, general panic symptoms!
I am hoping one day i can look back on all of this and say WOW! i coped well there despite all the shit that was being thrown at me!
I can't think of anything positive or good to put in a post at the moment, it's just a continuation of doom and gloom!

Anxiety Level High

0 comments: