Monday 6 April 2009

Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Anger...i own it all


I had a very bad weekend!!! I think with Alice being of school ill and because of that i was unable to leave the house, by Saturday afternoon i was finished! and i had many different emotions going on inside me! Which ranged from terror to anger! it had all caught up with me again, and i was starting to feel anger towards my family who are quite happy to carry on living their life to the full and obviously without any feeling of guilt! i'm basically left to rot!!! by my own family, or thats how it feels! maybe i'm jumping the gun a bit here and looking for someone to blame for it all, weekends scare me! it is extremely difficult to be positive, and even though i had someone come and stay with Alice for a few hours yesterday i was still a bit messed up and wanted to rip into my family, but i new i had to be carefull as i knew i was possibly not thinking right!
But today i seemed to have steadied the ship a bit even though Alice had a few behavioural issues! my mother came round and helped me a little bit with some house work, i know i've gotta be carefull as she is eighty! but you just don't think about that when it all gets too much! But as they say things can only get better! i just hope it hurry's up! lol

Anxiety Level Medium

0 comments: