Thursday 16 April 2009

Calm after the storm


All is calm now as i type this post! but earlier today i was having some serious problems with Stress and Anxiety! i got up quite calm and positive but the non stop chores and caring for Alice just seemed to grind me down! i knew i had a carer coming to look after her and let me escape for a few hours but the way things were going i was going to be a mess when she turned up! i had to put a brave face on when she arrived then i explained to Alice what i was doing and literally crept out the back door! PHEW! i could feel the pressure draining from me, i only went to sit with my mother but it felt so good! just to be normal and to be away from my caring duties! because even though Alice can be in her room i can never fully relax, when she's up and awake it's work! but being with my mother tonight did help and it's put me back on track for the time being anyway.

Anxiety Level Medium

2 comments:

Rachel's Diary said...

bless u gary.... u really could do with some more help..if i lived nearer i would help u hunny ...honest xxx

Gary said...

Thanks Rach i know you would, ive never met you in person but i feel like i know you xxxx