Wednesday 8 April 2009

I need a buzz


I have had to adjust my life and make certain sacrifices since losing my wife! and i just don't know what to do with my life now, i feel like i need a hobby or an interest, just something different that will give me a buzz everyday when i wake up, and i think could ease the stress and maybe help to ease the anxiety! it's the time of year i used to start thinking about motorsport events and rock festivals but they are sadly just history now but i must try and be positive they may come back at some point...you never know! i thought about getting a Siamese cat which is something i have always fancied but it could create extra stress for me! but it may help the loneliness, there must be something, if anybody has any ideas please let me know.

Anxiety Level Medium

5 comments:

Rachel's Diary said...

sorry to hear ur down babes.... have u got a doggy?.... i coudnt live without mine! ... u enjoy walkin too! x

Gary said...

i would love a doggy the only problem would be taking it for walks because Alice can't walk great distances and it would mean going in her wheelchair thats why i thought cat, both animals would be extra work but i think they would be loyal and affectionate and would help some of the stress and loneliness, hmmm you have me thinking now! thanks Rach xxx

Rachel's Diary said...

sorry not been postin ..been having some comp probs... lap top fried ..this comp is on go slow! so im looking for new 2nd hand lappy on ebay ! lol x

Gary said...

oh no your havin some bad luck lately first your bike and now the laptop! lol

Rachel's Diary said...

I know... scarey thing is...it goes in 3's ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!